At Credit Union Bank, we lend strength to our communities by helping local businesses grow and succeed. Because no business is the same, we will customize a finance plan that best meets your needs. From expansion cost to operating expenses, we will evaluate your loan options and help you secure financing to meet your goals.
Credit decisions are made locally with local management, which enables Credit Union Bank to quickly respond to your finance needs.
Credit Union Bank offers a variety of commercial loans such as:
- Line of Credit – Rely on Credit Union Bank to help with your daily business needs.
- Term and Equipment Financing – Use working capital and equipment purchase loans from Credit Union Bank to help meet the specific needs of your business.
- Auto – Credit Union Bank is here to help you with the purchase of your next company vehicle.
- Commercial Construction Lending – Credit Union Bank is helping the local developer with the acquisition and development of their next neighborhood. Helping the local builder construct their next single family home or multi-family project. Helping the business owner build their next business location.
- Commercial Real Estate – Credit Union Bank can help you purchase or refinance commercial property.
To start your loan application process, you will need:
- Completed loan application signed by all borrowers and/or guarantors
- Complete personal and business tax return for previous three years
- Current business financial statement
- Drivers License and Social Security Card
Our easy to use calculators help you plan your borrowing needs.
Credit Union Bank business loans may be secured or unsecured, with either fixed or floating interest rates. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Call a Credit Union Bank Commercial Lender today to learn more about how we can serve your needs with our various business loans. 850-244-5151